Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Faith & Love!



Hello everyone! Let's always remember what we learnt in caregroup today! 

Without Faith, it is impossible to please God.
Between Faith, Hope and Love, Love is the greatest of these 3. 

Let's apply what we have learnt too! Let's have put our faith and love into action by bringing our friends to know God! Remember, Love God = Love Man.

Prayer (pray together with me):
"Dear Jesus, I would like to pray for 3 things today. Firstly, I would want to put my faith in you into action! I do not want to 'talk big' anymore. But I want to walk the talk. Everything that I say in prayer, I will put it into action. Secondly, I would want to pray for love and compassion in my life. Help us to see other people the way you perceive/see them. Help us to learn to love them like you do. And lastly, help us to be able to bring our friends/classmates/juniors to come to service and to know your wonderful love! We commit these 3 things into your mighty hands. In Jesus' name, Amen!"

PS: We hit 27 for caregroup today! Let's all thank God for it! Let's keep it up!

No comments: