Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hong Kong Holiday


Bye everyone! I'll be leaving tomorrow at 7a.m. Please take care of yourselves and behave! (especially Nigel Chia! HAHAHAHA!)

All the best for confirmation! Hope to see visitors! See you on Tuesday!

Prayer (pray together with me):
"Dear Jesus, I pray for all my brothers in NEB that they will be able to study hard together with you and they (including myself too) will be able to invite their friends for services and caregroups as these people really need a God in their lives. We don't want to outreach only when it comes to an 'outreach season'. But we want to integrate outreaching into our lives, such that it becomes a lifestyle. Bless us Lord! Thank you in advance for the great works that you are going to do in the near future. In Jesus' name, Amen!"

No comments: